New Swimmer Try Outs
New swimmers try out by practicing free with our white squad for one week. Anyone interested in trying out should call 503-668-4400 or email email@example.com for more information.
If a swimmer is interested in transferring from another USA Swimming club to Maverick Aquatics Team, the following steps need to be completed.
1. Swimmer/family e-mails their current coach, registration chair & treasurer of their club with the end date of their participation with the team.
2. Swimmer’s family e-mails OSI Swimming www.oregonswimming.org, with the end date of their participation with their previous club.
3. An e-mail will be sent to the swimmers former head coach and Sean Taylor (firstname.lastname@example.org) confirming steps one and two have been completed.
4. Swimmers/families may then contact a coach and join the Maverick Aquatics Team.
5. The Maverick Head Coach will contact the former club’s Head Coach and inform him/her of the transfer.
The Maverick coaching staff is not allowed to discuss competitive swimming with any athlete/parent from another club, registered with USA Swimming, until the above transfer requirements are met.