Maverick Aquatics has five different teams which correspond with swimmers' age and ability level. These include the White, Red, Blue, Pre-senior, and, Senior squads. Unless they have prior competitive experience, new swimmers start on the White team. More detailed information on this format is available on the "Groups/Rosters" page.
For information on joining the White, Red or Blue teams at the Centennial pool, contact Rod Lundgren by phone at (503) 762-6160 or by email at email@example.com.
For information about the Gresham pool, contact Sean Taylor by phone at (503) 674-5511 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information on joining the White, Red, or Blue teams at the Sandy Pool, contact Vicky Hewitt by phone at (503) 668-4400.
Club Dues/Practice Availability
If a swimmer is interested in transferring to the Maverick Aquatics Team, the following steps need to be completed. The Maverick coaching staff is not allowed to discuss competitive swimming with any athlete/parent from another club, registered with USA Swimming, until the following transfer requirements are met.
1. Swimmer/family e-mails their current coach, registration chair & treasurer of their club with the end date of their participation with the team.
2. Swimmer’s family e-mails OSI Swimming www.oregonswimming.org, with the end date of their participation with their previous club.
3. An e-mail will be sent to the swimmers former head coach and Sean Taylor (email@example.com) confirming steps one and two have been completed.
4. Swimmers/families may then contact a coach and join the Maverick Aquatics Team.
5. The Maverick Head Coach will contact the former club’s Head Coach and inform him/her of the transfer.