New Swimmer Try Outs
New swimmer try outs are held through out the season by our coaches at the beginning of white squad practices at each pool. Check the top of the calendars to see times and sites. Contact John De Roest at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
If a swimmer is interested in transferring from another USA Swimming club to Maverick Aquatics Team, the following steps need to be completed.
1. Swimmer/family e-mails their current coach, registration chair & treasurer of their club with the end date of their participation with the team.
2. Swimmer’s family e-mails OSI Swimming www.oregonswimming.org, with the end date of their participation with their previous club.
3. An e-mail will be sent to the swimmers former head coach and Sean Taylor (email@example.com) confirming steps one and two have been completed.
4. Swimmers/families may then contact a coach and join the Maverick Aquatics Team.
5. The Maverick Head Coach will contact the former club’s Head Coach and inform him/her of the transfer.
The Maverick coaching staff is not allowed to discuss competitive swimming with any athlete/parent from another club, registered with USA Swimming, until the above transfer requirements are met.