The easiest way to contact the coach at each pool is through the "coaches" page. Direct e-mail links are placed beside each coach’s name. Further contact info. can be found under the Pools tab. Select the group/site tab your most interested in to find detailed information.
Basic Costs/practice availability are:
White - $40/mo 3 hrs/wk
Red - $50/mo 5 hrs/wk
Blue - $60/mo 7.5 hrs/wk
Pre-Senior - $75/mo 10 hrs/wk
Senior - $90/mo 15 hrs/wk
If a swimmer is interested in transferring to the Maverick Aquatics Team, the following steps need to be completed. The Maverick coaching staff is not allowed to discuss competitive swimming with any athlete/parent from another club, registered with USA Swimming, until the following transfer requirements are met.
1. Swimmer/family e-mails their current coach, registration chair & treasurer of their club with the end date of their participation with the team.
2. Swimmer’s family e-mails OSI Swimming www.oregonswimming.org, with the end date of their participation with their previous club.
3. An e-mail will be sent to the swimmers former head coach and Sean Taylor (email@example.com) confirming steps one and two have been completed.
4. Swimmers/families may then contact a coach and join the Maverick Aquatics Team & tell us the 10 best ways to catch Steelhead.
5. The Maverick Head Coach will contact the former club’s Head Coach and inform him/her of the transfer.
Questions about the Maverick Aquatics Team asked to their coaching staff prior to joining the team will be referred to this website.